introducing to myself.

hello guys...! my name is Amey Bane and this is my first blog post i have ever done.
       
        so in this blog post i am going to give my introduction and tell some things about me.


LET'S START....

                         my name is amey bane and i am 17 years old boy who is trying to explore all over the world by becoming a full time influencers on social media and that's the reason i discovered this blogger.com as a platform to share my experience and share my thought about travelling and also it can help me to increase my subscribers on youtube nad it can also help me to increase my followers on instagram which is very important to become a travel influencer. so if you guys are not following me on instagram where are you in this world come on follo up by clicking this link:www.instagram.com/dyewell/.

check out these photos from instagram:




done following..??

OK...so let's move on.I am still studying in college and trying to build a powerful and most important loyal followers base on the instagram.

let's talk about YouTube so on that platform i am making travel videos and vlogs by exploring nearby places where i am located. i am located in mumbai so i am most of the time exploring the history of mumbai and the culture and beaches ,markets and many more things.but the story is never going to end up only in mumbai i am going to explore world but it will take time by doing lots of efforts and going through struggle for so much time.

you can subscribe me on YouTube at this link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9m5U076Io3Ua_N22LcC49Q



bye bye for now i will see you guys when i will go somewhere intresting

.

Comments